Health & Safety Updates
Dear Valued Guest,
During these unprecedented times of the COVID-19 outbreak, The Sleep Inn, Inn & Suites Lewes, Delaware wants to assure you that your health, safety and comfort remain our highest priority. We send all of our thoughts to those who are affected by this virus and those who are caring for them and thank you to all of our Doctors, Nurses and Medical Professionals for serving as our frontline.
We wanted to share with you some of health and safety practices that we embrace to reassure you that our guests are our highest priority. The Sleep Inn, Inn & Suites has taken all precautionary measures to ensure the health and safety of our guests and team members.
Our measures include:
• Rigorous cleaning and sanitation of all guest rooms.
• At this time, we felt it was in all of guest safety interests to have our pool and fitness center closed until we receive government notice that it is safe to open.
• Frequent sanitation of high-contact points, such as elevator buttons, door handles, reception counters, and public bathrooms.
• Hand sanitizers placed at guest contact areas inside lobby area.
• Common, public areas at the Sleep Inn, Inn & Suites are professionally fogged with antibacterial weekly.
• All Sleep Inn, Inn & Suites Team members practice social distancing measures and wear medical masks and gloves during their shift, subject to availability.
• Our Complimentary Breakfast is now offered as a “Grab to Go” Bag and the breakfast area is sanitized approximately every 15 minutes on the hour.
• Upon guest request, if maintenance or housekeeping is needed to enter your guest room, we only enter into a room that is vacant during the time of service and upon leaving, all areas touched will be sanitized with antibacterial and a sprayed into the air as we exit the room.
• All Sleep Inn, Inn & Suites team members will have their temperatures taken daily, prior the start of their shifts.
• Regular training of our employees ensuring proper hand hygiene and awareness of COVID-19. This is vital to help combat the spread of viruses and the health of our employees and guests.
We conduct daily meetings with our employees to review any relevant Health and Safety situations. Sleep Inn, Inn & Suites reassures our guests that we are in constant communication with the relevant health and travel authorities to keep our guests and employees updated and to advise them on appropriate measures to observe.
Sleep Inn, Inn & Suites looks forward to welcoming you, when you arrive at the Delaware Beaches!